Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the cadpre.com website. This web site is owned and operated by Pro Design Services, Inc., a company registered in the State of Illinois – USA, with registered number 61127674 with the Secretary of State of Illinois since year 2000, whose registered office is in Hoffman Estates, IL, USA.
Visitors of this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read this page carefully before going on. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, “this web site” means any page that includes cadproe.com/.
• This web site may include links to external web sites. When you follow such links the external web site may appear as a full screen (in which case you will need to use the back button on your browser to return to this web site) or in some cases it may appear within the frame of this web site (in which case you will be able to return to this web site by using the navigation buttons within the frame). Where an external web site appears within the frame of this web site, this is purely for ease of navigation back to this web site and does not indicate any responsibility on our part for the external web site concerned, even if it is a web site owned and operated by another Pro Design Services company. These links are provided to you in order to help you find relevant web sites, services, products, or any other info which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these web sites are suitable for your purposes. Pro Design Services is not responsible for the owners or operators of these web sites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their web sites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
• All information or advice provided as part of this web site is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. Pro Design Services tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this web site is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information. Pro Design Services is not liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
• Should any part of this site offer you the opportunity to join in or read from a forum, please be aware that any communications posted on the forum represent the views of the individual who posted such communication and are not to be taken as the views of Pro Design Services. Pro Design Services accepts no responsibility or liability for anything posted on the forum by any user of the forum and you must not use the forum to post, upload, or otherwise transmit information or pictures that are defamatory, a breach of privacy or otherwise unlawful.
Terms and Conditions
• This website contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights of Pro Design Services. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Pro Design Services or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
•This web site also contains trademarks, including the Pro Design Services logo. All trademarks included on this web site belong to Pro Design Services or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks for use on this web site.
• access any part of the web site;
• print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not
• copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
• remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site;
without our express written consent.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
• Pro Design Services may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the site.
Changes to/Operation of Web Site
• Pro Design Services may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
• Pro Design Services may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
• Pro Design Services reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice.
If you have a question or complaint about this web site, please use the Contact Us form, or listed email.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Pro Design Services and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Pro Design Services, or by the posting by Pro Design Services of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Illinois, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Cook County, Illinois. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Chicago, Illinois, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Pro Design Services may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.